Thursday, January 19, 2012

You are never to old to learn.......


Hey guys,




So January 16th, 2012 I returned back to school at Mission Baltimore. We have a lot of new changes and I am glad to be back. Today is Thursday January 19, 2012. This week I have learned so many new things, but the one that really stuck out to me was my Prayer 101 class with Tim Houston. There are 4 simple ways to communicate with God which are: 1. Talk to God with gut-level honesty, 2. Talk to God about everything, 3. Talk to God continually, and 4. Listen for His response. I am really glad I obtained this great information today. I will work every day to talk to God just like this method.  Sometimes we get so caught up in ourselves that when it’s time to properly pray and talk with God we forget to listen. As Christians we should set time aside for our talks with God and in that time just allow Him to talk to us. When did hearing from God, became a bad thing. Stop the quick prayers and just relax and be one with Christ to receive something from Him. See you next week to tell more about what I learned.



God Bless


No comments:

Post a Comment