Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Little Lord Jesus

Sometimes we allow things in our life to hender us from seeking God to the fullest. This past Sunday the youth pastor at freedom church preached a message on how Jesus came to this earth in humility. He mentioned three points that really spoke to me that I would like to share with you today. The first is "humility activates the grace of our King and unlocks the truth of His Kingdom. The second is " pride creates the illusion that you are king. The last one is "humility restores what pride destroys." The past few weeks I have been working on controlling my pride in situations. This message taught me that when you allow pride to get in the way of what God is trying to do in your life, things will be destroyed. As a fellow christian and leader pride is something that I don't need in my life. It is one thing to sometimes be a little aggressive, but prideful , that is just something you can't be in any given situation. Have you taken a look at your own life and wondered if pride is the very thing that could be keeping you from moving to the level that God want you to be.  

No comments:

Post a Comment