Sunday, January 13, 2013

The work doesn't stop here......

It has been a great and awesome time being home and serving at the local church. As God works in your life, serving becomes apart of your life. This week finished up practicum with a few things. Now tuesday I was at the doctors all morning, but that evening we had the tuesday night youth service. I played the drums and ran the slides for Chafik's message. That wendesday the worship and drama team along with Chafik, myself, Ben, Eleesha, and David went to minister to the youth group in Hillsbourgh, NC. It was an awesome time and God did what he wanted to do. Thursday was back to the doctors for me. Friday Chafik and I went to Virginia Beach for a VACOG Youth Camp Planning Retreat. This was held for two days and a great opportunity it was to be apart of something like that. I felt I was most beneficial in getting the theme and advertising done for this year's church summer camp. I was least beneficial from not being able to give time in the full week due to going to the doctors. I did about 10 hours of services. God really spoke a lot to me during this time. He says stay focus be encouraged and keep me at the center of your life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment