Thursday, February 14, 2013

Pain then Victory :-)

Sometimes life get so hard, it seem like everyday, every step, and every breathe is wrong. This happens when you try to focus more on what is going on in your life rather than what God is wanting to do in your life, you tend to loose focus on whats important. Sunday our pastor spoke from Nehemiah chapter 6. Nehemiah was a man on a destiny to rebuild the wall. In the midst of he and his team of workers building the wall, Sanballat and Geshem try to detract him from completing the task at hand. Verse 16 says, "When all our enemies heard about this, all the surrounding nations were afraid and lost their self-confidence, because they realized that this work had been done with the help of our God. Because Nehemiah focused on God and allowing him to control the course they was able to get the Job done. When I was listening to this message, God was speaking to me within my own life and what I'm going through. God told me, "listen, the things that you are going through are nothing compared to the plans that I have for you. If you trust me, then you will remain focus on me and allow me to take care of the rest. Build your faith and be encouraged by the people around you. Don't just allow life to just go by and hold stuff in.  From the story of Nehemiah the overall thing that I have learned was when you allow God to lead the course then will you get things done no matter what come your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment