Monday, March 19, 2012

Body Shop:Bring Your A Game


Bring Your A Game

So this week  I took body shop to the black top. Man it was a lot of fun and a great work out in both days. So Tuesday, me and the guys: Ricky, David, Ben, Justin, Josh, Nathan, and Karla, we all played a hour and a half of basketball. It was really hitting me about around game three. The main  thing is that we all had fun and a good work out playing full court. Through we will stay healthy and fit if we keep it up, also if we can manage to play as a team on the court then we should also be able to play as a team off the court, where the real teamwork comes in at. 


3 of the Greatest Basketball Players of  All-Time

 My other hour and a half was spent on Friday at 3:30 playing a NBA jersey basketball game. Ben, David, Josh, Justin, Ricky, and myself played 3 to 4 games of intense basketball. Very hot week, but for sure worth the sweat.
Thanks, See you next time on the Get-Fit station

No comments:

Post a Comment