Monday, April 9, 2012

One IS 2 SMALL

Sometimes in life as individuals we think we can do it all by ourselves. This may be true but, when you develop a team you get things done a lot easier. Just as I decussed in my bodyshop blog we all work out together every day at 6am. What we did out there couldn't have been done with just one person. One of the things that I learned was that there is no I in  TEAM and Quiting is not an option. Just as one of the 17 Laws of Teamwork states: One is to small of a number to achieve greatness. This means that with a team you can and will achieve more then you will by yourself. Also Law of the chain: The team only move as fast as the weakest person on the team. You know this was design to not leave anyone behind no matter how long it take because as Law of the Big Picture says: The Goal is more important than the role. I would rather for my team to finish as a whole than to finish leaving someone behind. All this does is lower the strength and confidencec of your teammate.

With a Team we can do it. By youeself you might fail and give up; their will be no one there to encourage you to keep going like a Team would.

I WOULD TAKE THE TEAM ANY DAY ANY TIME.

No comments:

Post a Comment