Sunday, February 26, 2012

A Record of Our Conversations

Prayer Journal's are for Christ-Followers


Sometimes we talk to God and he talks to us "if we let Him", and then later we forget the conversations that we had with the Father. I want to share with you something that I learned recently.

How To Develop Your Personal Prayer Journal

Purpose of your personal prayer journal
                    To remind you of what to pray about. Sometimes we get stuck on what to pray about, then we end up praying about stuff that doesn't make since. Now you see the importance of the Prayer Journal.

My Disciple's Victory workbook tells me to design and use a prayer journal that fits your particular needs and personality. So I encourage you to do the same. Not only is this a good way to be with God, but also you will be able to go back later as lie goes by and read what you and God was talking about sometime ago.
Another point that I want to touch on that I learned is: Using Your Personal Prayer Journal

Use your prayer journal every day:Lets not get side track and forget about our prayer journals in our busy little lives. It is important to use it everyday. Doing this will allow you to plan annual evaluation time, just to look back and see how you are growing spiritually.

Stay in the word and use your journal every day. Allow Him to be in control.  


No comments:

Post a Comment