Sunday, February 26, 2012

Show Up & Change A Life

A Servants Heart




Mark 10:45 says: For even the son of man did not come to be served but to serve, and to give His life-- a ransom for many.

If  Jesus the King of kings and Lord of lords can be just a simple servant , the why can't we. I love to cook and I would love to serve in that area any day. Last thursday two of my school buddies ( Caleb and David) me went to Ms.Nancy Carter house just to fellowship with the serious. Also Caleb got the chance to lead those guys in worship. It is amazing how when you are being used by God who you can touch, no matter how young or old when God is in control somebody will get touched or a blessing. We spent about two hours with those men and woman of wisdom.

Feed My Sheep



 Friday I went to Feed My Sheep and had a great time serving the elderly people. It was Ben, Sasha, and I, went to be servants and help any way we can. We were there for 4 hours. We cooked and then served the people at 12. Then the fun part, we got to fellowship with the people and build relationships. Us taking time to go there and serve those wonderful people made a big impact on there lives because they now know that there are some young people who are willing to serve and that care about them. It gives me great joy to have spend time with them. 

With the ministry projects that I did, they can so be carried to the local church. There is always someone who needs or can use a little help. Be who He called you to be and SERVE, SERVE, SERVE 






No comments:

Post a Comment